Sales and Support call - 020 8390 0311
Stainless steel construction and advanced engineering deliver a quieter and more refined performance – ideal for the small bar or home – and a great machine of its size and capability.
– Dual copper boilers – 0.58 ltr coffee water boiler and a 1.8 ltr service boiler for steam and hot water to guarantee consistent performances and temperature stability.
– boiler comes with lead free brass endplates and additional external insulation for optimum thermal retention
– A fully commercial rotary pump with external pressure adjustment
– Electronic control by PID sensors inside the boilers for precise temperature control
– Dual pre-infusion system: mechanical pre-infusion system with progressively working piston and status pre-infusion chamber
– 2 dedicated pressure gauges – one for pump pressure, one for boiler pressure control
– Fully certified commercial rated safety valve
– 2.5 litre fresh water reservoir or alternatively direct water connection (hard plumbed) with full drip tray drainage system
– Comes with metal tamper, group cleaning brush, full training guide & instructions
– Dimensions: 310mm W x 440mm D x 385mm H*
– Weight 29kg
We are a main UK importer and distributor of the Rocket Espresso Machine brand. With their sleek, stylish Italian design, Rocket Espresso machines offer you the opportunity to own one of the most sought after hand-built Espresso machines in the market today. The team of experts at Rocket have been designing machines for many years and this design experience makes any one of the Rocket Espresso models an ideal choice. Whether you are buying for your home, your café or restaurant a Rocket Espresso machine is the perfect choice to produce the finest espresso. Not only do you have the option to purchase your machine, we also offer rental packages. We’d be happy to discuss your requirements for purchasing or renting your new Rocket Espresso machine.
274 Ewell Road
If you would like to place an order, have a question, comment or would simply like to tell us what you think of our products:
Call us: +44 (0) 20 8390 0311
Fax: +44 (0) 20 8390 8280
Monday 08:30 – 17:30
Tuesday 08:30 – 17:30
Wednesday 08:30 – 17:30
Thursday 08:30 – 17:30
Friday 08:30 – 17:30
Saturday 09:00 – 17:30